Friday, August 11, 2017

Titans Return: Voyager Megatron!

Titans Return, Transformers, Megatron, Tank, Jet

Titans Return, Megatron, Tank, Jet, Hasbro, Toys
I really like this Megatron. Yeah, yeah its Blitzwing's body but I don't care, and actually like it more as Megatron then Blitzwing.

It just works for me, though I enjoy his tank-mode far more then his jet-mode. Probably because it fits so snugly together.

Here's the thing G1 Megatron I like, but I'm not too big a fan of Megatron, as a gun... Just because I think the 'role playing' aspect of the toy makes no sense within the fiction.

All Transformers should have a mobile mode. ALL!

This one combines aspects of the G2 toy, or it can depending upon how you want to display him. As you can see I use the Titan Master chairgun, for a shoulder gun and his black fusion cannon, is displayed on his right-arm as is typical of Megatron.

One of the other reasons I like this toy so much. Transforming him into any mode, is easy and fun.

Titans Return Megatron, and Hot Rod, helped rehabilitate me on the idea of all these Transformers now being Headmasters, where Galvatron, soured me on the notion.

My one complaint is, Hasbro needs to offer replacement heads for sale, on figures they already have out. I don't mean other Titan Masters, I mean, heads for existing full figures separately for sale. No I haven't lost any heads - Yet... I just think this would be a no-brainer on their part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Home: Shaitanshammer BBS

Shaitanshammer BBS