Paypal and Publishing Matters


Due to a snafu, regarding Paypal which I am not able to pin down at this time, and actually, don't desire to devote energy to. I am no longer publishing through Smashwords... Or any outlet which demands I use Paypal to get payments.

My distribution agent has changed to Draft2Digital.

Let me back up a bit.

Earlier in the day, I'd already uploaded my books onto Draft2Digital, not related to the Paypal snafu - Which I'd only just learned about a few moments ago. I did this because, for whatever reason (I think it has to do with how they handle metadata... ) I got better sales results with Draft2Digital on varied outlets.

However, I'd intended to keep Smashwords as a storefront, but because of this Paypal issue I can no longer do so. Draft2Digital, no hassle, like Amazon dumps my payments into my Checking Account and I don't need to move money around.

Having said all this uploading on Draft2Digital, is also a joy. What takes me forever on Smashwords, can be done in second on Draft2Digital without a headache.


Comments