Wonder Woman, is Unassailable!

wonder_woman-movie-2017-kneeling-(13811), Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, DC Comics

So much could have gone wrong with this movie, in our current social justice PC driven environment, but luckily for us and DC Comics/Warner Brothers, it did not.

This is feminism, as it should be, and not the cartoon variety, currently being lauded by pussy hats and stupid crybaby marches...

Ahem...

Everything about this movie is good. Diana Prince, and Steve Trevor aka Gal Gadot, and Chris Pine have a great chemistry. Superbabe Diana, is both a warrior, and the  apex of feminine beauty as she goes forth from her island paradise, to confront the horrors (and wonders) of man's world.

Before I go on, I should say, Wonder Woman, since I was a young boy, embodied for me the 'Ideal Woman' strong, confidant and yet eternally female. Her origin had a lot of influence upon my own Morningstars.

OK. Now back to the film. I cannot gush enough, every frame was a treat. This actually had a lot in common with Man of Steel, though I doubt some will see it since they are blinded by a strong anti-DC Comics bias. Diana and Clarke were in effect both presented the same choice and both had to deal with the same sort of overwhelming force that threatened mankind.

By the way, I like how the movie correctly used the term 'Man' to be mean humanity. (I'm looking at you, modern Star Trek... )

It let both Diana, and Steve be heroes, and did not foolishly kowtow to the the stupid 'Grrrl Power!' meme, we're lucky Joss Whedon had nothing to do with this movie...

Wonder Woman, was a strong, independent empowered female, but not at the cost of emasculating Steve Trevor.  That's how its supposed to be done!

All I can really say is. I want more Wonder Woman!



Comments