WeiJiang Deformation Era Cartoon Version: T-WARRIOR Commander (KO Oversized RiD Optimus Prime)

K O Version R I D Optimus Prime, Chefatron, WeiJiang, Transformers



This toy, can be found under different names, depending on where you get it. One place even calls him, Samurai Series Commander.

First, the screengrab is from Chefatron's review. Go watch it! And also check out The Matrix Reviewer's vid of the toy. There are very few English reviews of this KO Optimus Prime, to be found.

Anyhow, I just bought this figure, in my quest for a more 'regular' Optimus Prime, to go into my Transformers collection. I generally like the Anime style of the robot design, still wish he was only cab and not a cab-trailer hybrid, I think keeping him only a cab would have fixed a few scale issues, regardless.

And I've been considering picking up a Transformers: Prime, Voyager Prime, as I've noticed a few cheap on eBay. But we'll see...

Yeah. Its going to take a month for this thing to get into my hands, from China. Though I did get a good deal on it price wise. 10.68 USD and free shipping, so there's that.


Comments