My Favorite, Transformer

The Last Knight HOUND, Transformers, Hound, The Last Knight, Toys, John Goodman



Spike Witwicky's original Transformers, best buddy was supposed to be the military jeep Hound, and Not Bumblebee, that's not however the way things ended up playing out in G1 era Transformers, and Hound ended up doing other things, besides babysitting the human.

But Hound was the first Transformer my Mother ever bought me, I loved it! All those rubber tires and diecast parts! Ironically, I do not currently have an incarnation of Hound in plastic. Though I am planning on fixing that real soon.

Yes, the movie version of Hound is a little bit, Bulkhead, though I still rather like him, and its helpful he's voiced by John Goodman.

Debating exactly what figure to get.

There's a Classics (Generations) version, which is close to his G1 self out there, though hard to get and often expensive, though it can be done on eBay. I've been drooling over that figure for awhile now. And of course there is Combiner Wars Hound, which is a good mold and I like overall, but surprisingly harder to come by then the Generations mold... However, looking at pictures and some pre-review videos, The Last Knight Hound mold is working for me on some level, and might be easier to get... 

Mercedes Unimog tactical vehicle, Hound, Transformers, The Last Knight

Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers: The Last Knight

I like the compactness of it, and the color green. Stout, yet muscular! 

Comments