Friday Kitten: Kairi Dreme

Kairi Dreme, Asian Girl, Ass, Stockings

Kairi Dreme, Asian Girl, Stockings

Kairi Dreme, Asian Girl, Ass, Stockings

Kairi Dreme, Asian Girl, Stockings, Feet

Kairi Dreme, Asian Girl, Ass, Tattoos

Kairi Dreme, Asian Girl, Boobs, Ass, Tattoos

Kairi Dreme, Asian Girl, Boobs

Kairi Dreme, Asian Girl, Lets, Feet, Toes, Shoes

Kairi Dreme, Asian Girl, Stockings

Kairi Dreme

Kairi Dreme

Kairi Dreme

Kairi Dreme

Kairi Dreme

Kairi Dreme

Your Friday Kitten is, Ms Kairi Dreme.

OK. This girl is gorgeous! But its not just because of her obvious beauty and generous assets that I chose her. She made me laugh. No, not personally.

Let me explain...

So I was going through her Instagram, after one of her pics came through my feed, the top image on this post, to be exact, and happened across a picture of food, as you often do on Instragram. The food in question was a lamb chop, and captioned thusly: 'Kairi had a little lamb, a little lamb...'

Yup. That just made me grin, and laugh.

Probably because its, really dark humor, I guess. Yeah if you're Vegan, don't think too hard about that, as it will surely send you over the edge.

Comments