Combiner Wars: Prowl

Combiner Wars, Prowl, Police Cruiser

Combiner Wars, Prowl, Police Cruiser

Combiner Wars, Prolw, Police Cruiser

Combiner Wars, Prowl, Police Officer, Shotgun

Combiner Wars, Prowl, Police Officer, Shotgun


Combiner Wars: Prowl, is a neat figure. Sure, he's a redeco of Combiner Wars: Streetwise, but whatever. People complain there are no 'Door Wings' but to be honest, I'm glad he doesn't have them, as this mold gives him a less blocky profile.

I love the paint job, such as it is. The metallic blue, the same paint is used on Battle Core: Optimus Prime, and fits nicely here as well. its actually real clear Prowl and Prime are supposed to be Combiner partners just by the deco.

I love this police cruiser mode. Very sleek!

Prowl's triple-barreled shotgun, is great. Just wish they painted it black, or kept the gunmetal color, Streetwise shotgun had.

Oh, right, my 'Not Prowl' can be Streetwise/Streetsmart again, now that I have a default Prowl.
Hey, they should make a Barricade out of this mold!

Mmm... I'm thinking I should either pick up another Transformers: Prime Streetwise, or if I can get my hands on it, the Prime: Prowl as well. That way, I can have a whole police unit! An army builder?




Comments