Battle Core Optimus Prime, Part II

Optimus Prime, Transformers, Truck

Optimus Prime, Transformers, Truck

Optimus Prime, Transformers, Truck

Optimus Prime, Transformers, Robot

Optimus Prime, Transformers, Truck

Optimus Prime, Transformers, Robot

Now that I have him in hand, I must say, I like Battle Core Optimus Prime, even more. I find him emotionally satisfying to transform. Related to that, I'm not afraid to fiddle with him. Unlike a great many Transformers, BC Optimus Prime is sturdy!

Not a bit of diecast in him, and yet he feels solid, both in robot and truck modes. Hasbro, needs to make more Transformers that feel like this. His joints are all tight, and the ratchets click in the way that they should.

OK. There are some fans who, because of his paint job insist  upon calling him 'Nova Prime' or 'Ultra Magnus', though I understand why they are doing this, I do not feel the need. He's simply a powered-up version of Optimus Prime. I mean, if an Optimus, can be a gorilla, he can be a white/gold truck.



Comments