Transformers - Generations Voyager Springer

Springer, Wrecker, Triple Changer

Springer, Wrecker, Triple Changer

Springer, Wrecker, Triple Changer

Springer, Wrecker, Triple Changer

Springer, Wrecker, Triple Changer

Springer, Helicopter

Springer, Helidcopter

Springer, Armored Car

Springer, Armored Car


"I've got better things to do tonight, then die."
-- Springer, Transformers: The Movie

Transformers - Generations Voyager Springer, has been a holy grail figure for me. Ever since I laid eyes on it in a review on Youtube, I knew I had to find him.

At last I did, and relatively cheap, even. Not an easy achievement on the Transformers, secondary market to be sure. He's a good solid figure. Nice paint apps and just captures the character very well in my opinion.

You should watch Emgo's review. If you do, stay until the end for a treat!


Comments