A Full Featured Forum, or Not?

I am considering updating the Nabble forum. 

Here is the link to the forum I created on Boardhosthttp://shaitanshammer.boardhost.com/index.php. Its a full featured forum, easy to administrate and interact with, however in order for it to exist on this blog, I'd need to use a dreaded Iframe - An idea I'm not fond of, to be honest.

One might ask why I'd change from the embedded Nabble forum? Mainly, the ability to post certain subjects that I can't really do on Nabble, related to some of the subject matter of my books. But this is a trade off as well - The redirect offered by Nabble to this blog is helpful, as well as its ease of use.

Going to fiddle some more with the Boardhost forum, and see what it has to offer.

Edit: The Boardhost Forum, integrates shockingly well within the IFrame, both in PC and Mobile versions of the blog. And it looks a lot more like one expects a forum to look.

Comments