Things I Like


Maybe this is sort of silly, but I whatever. You can get to know your host better.
  • Transformers. Figures, and TV Shows, as well as the movies. 
  • Nerf Blasters. 
  • EmGo, and Mascots reviews. 
  • Battlestar Galactica. Now, I grew up on the original, that being said, Ronald D. Moore's reboot is probably the best thing ever. 
  • Man of Steel. I came to realize, this is probably my favorite movie of all time. It, much like BvS, sings to me. I'll also tell you up front, I am a giant DC Comics‘fanboy’ whatever that means. In this case, it means I ‘get’ DC Comics characters in a manner that I do not relate to Marvel characters. 
  • Wonder Woman
  • DUNE by Frank Herbert
  • Cats by which I mean felines. 
  • Plum Wine. It need not be expensive. 
  • Bigelow Earl Grey, and Constant Comment tea. 
  • Coffee



Comments